Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello, 28.

Wow, i'm 28 now. :)

I seriously waited for midnight so I can actually savor what's left of my 27th. And as I snuggled beside lil one, with my laptop and one of my closest friend, R, on chat, I find that the last intriguing thoughts on the last few mins of my 27th year was of an ex.

LOLZ

And the fact that it's so weird to be even talking about the one from YEARSSSSSS ago. What's weirder? It's the actual consideration of me and him, after all the shit. Because THAT was from crazy, kiddy past. And it chills me to the bone. AND manages to get a giggle out from me.

EK.

Not a good thought on the first day of my 28th.

Anyhow.

This year, I only wish for one thing. and a gazillion other 'moments'. BUT tonight, I am just thankful that in my 27 years, I have met the people I would want to spend the next 27+++++ years of my life with.

Precisely, because, if there was one thing I wouldn't change in my past, it's the US that I have found along the way.

And you bet, right here, right now, I have those that matter most closest to my heart.

Thank you, God for another chance to experience another beautiful year of your Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!