Monday, August 8, 2011

The Kind of Man

Ahhhh. I am always at a loss of words after.

and I couldn't help but sigh.

The sometimes good/sometimes bad kind of sighing- the one that entails daydreaming.

and smiling.

and wishing it could have been different.

But there, there lies the beauty of this thing they call so many names...

And the words the father has spoken in the movie, ADAM, reverberates clearly in my head.

Because what I cannot fully explain, he has spoken with such eloquence in ten words or less.

And I know, that the man he described so aptly is the same kind of man I want in my life- the kind of man that every woman deserves.

No need for more words from hereon.. because, Oh yes, I still dream about that kind of man and I know he exists (after all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!