Monday, January 2, 2012

Au Revoir, 2011. Bonjour 2012!

One of the best changes I did in bidding 2011 good night was to change my alarm tone to Adele's One and Only.

I woke up to the slow dance of the song and my lil gurl curled up beside me. And I feel that 2012 is going to be a sweet ride from hereon. And thus, the grin on my face.

I have let go of the doubts, of the fears, of the hesitations. And this new day, I realize, I have truly forgiven my past. And this quiet joy is lazing in the corner of heart.

This year, I haven't really made so many plans, or made a number of crumpled lists that I carry in my notebooks. Nor have I updated the 5-term goal that has taken residence in my desktop. Because, This year, I'll kick up my heels and feel the grass in my toes.

I will end every night with a good butter massage, and I will light my candles while I say my good night prayer.

I promise to drink languidly my glass of red wine.

I will sing to heart's content, until the end of time!

I will give my heart the chance to walk that mile. :)

I will go on long drives and lose myself in the scenery.

I will read lil girl stories every night, sing to her in the bath, and share mallows with her.

I will take the weekends for mocha frappes and barbie replays.

I will be more patient.

More resilient.

More emphatic.

This year, I will live every single day with emotion, compassion, and I promise to hold the happiness in my hands, whichever road we choose to go.

The trips me and little girl have scheduled will be trips filled with pictures and culture.
And we also promise to travel in style.

This year, I will TRY. and I will not RUN.

I will be better, and I promise to believe that all things are as they are.

Take everything in with an open heart.

This year, there will be no room for regrets.

Or maybes.

Or next times.

This year, we will make things happen!

This year, I will dance to One and Only - slow and full of emotion. :D



                            Smile this 2012! From your polka dot ladies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!