Tuesday, December 25, 2012

In all Things, Let us give thanks.


I am thankful for the food that we have on our table, for the dresses that make us glow, for the warmth of a home.

I am thankful for the gift of family, for the unconditional love we give and receive, for the quiet moments we spend together.

I am thankful for friends who make our days count, for filling our days with laughter and cheer.

I am thankful for my work that gives me the chance to become who I want to be, for the sense of fulfillment and for the challenges that harness skills and talent that our Creator has given me.

I am thankful for the simple messages received, that make me smile and ponder on things that matter most in life.

I am thankful for Christmas carols and the joy the songs bring our little home.

I am thankful for rest that allows my tired bones and weary soul seek respite.

I am thankful for my sister, who never fails to amaze me.- whose strength is far more than mine.

I am thankful for the days that seem to be difficult, for it is when we feel our faith the strongest.

I am thankful for better days, because it is the rainbow after the rain. the light of our darkness. the hope that Christmas is all about.

I am thankful for my daughter, who has filled my days with love and happiness. For the times we spend together. For the thoughts and jokes and lessons that we share. For allowing me to become a mother, and to continually grow to be a better person.

I am thankful for the gift of motherhood -- because it is when I have become a mother myself that I am able to appreciate my Womanity and the very essence of selflessness.

I am thankful for forgiveness, because of which, I am free.






Happy Holidays, everyone!
We wish you love, peace and prosperity this beautiful and happy holiday season.

We are blessed with more things we can count and much happiness we can ever keep. May the spirit of Christmas fill our lives and all our days hope and gratitude for all blessings received.

Cheers to a bountiful year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!