Monday, September 20, 2010

Talking in Riddles

A part of me wishes that there will no longer be talks in riddles because frankly, it's become quite frustrating. And so, I built more and learned to shake things off. It's a good thing because as quickly as I feel, I forget.

And then.

And I sit here with the early morning sun, thinking of more but not really and I find myself talking in riddles too. It's not everyday that we get to admit or tell ourselves what or how things are.

Sometimes, you just get lost in the maze of emotions and everyday things that come rolling in.

If we were younger, things would be so simple. We don't overanalyze, we don't do much. But we are happy.

Can we still be happy now? Only when we learn to let go and jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!