Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mornings with Dishwalla

Everyone has a series of hats to wear, different roles to play and sometimes, shifting from one role to the other comes too naturally, it feels like everything is integrated. Like, I am a mother, an employee, a writer, a struggling entrepreneur, a friend, a sister, a daughter.. the list goes on. And as I sit here for the first time in a really long time, just listening to dishwalla play, I never felt so serene in my entire life.

Although things are almost perfect, getting better as day goes by, there's just one of those days.

it's one of those mornings. I know :( Sometimes, it just really gets to me.

I miss my little one. When I called her last night to tuck her to bed, she said: Come home ma, here at our house. And I felt my heart break and I wanted to throw it to EDSA traffic.

What would I give to have her here too. What would I give to go back to her arms in an instant. What would I give to breeze through business and fly back soonest.

And before I leave for work, I reloaded my dishwalla playlist and put on a pretty smile.

Life isn't sooo bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!