Monday, September 27, 2010

zzzzz

it's always crazy to wake up in the middle of the night. I find it soo hard to sleep back. In this unfamiliar bed, and in a not so familiar anymore city, it just kinda feels like floating in the air.

A few years back, this was home. Now, as I stare at the lights 20 floors below and listen to the noise down, it doesn't feel familiar anymore. More like, close to strange even.

There are old friends to meet, new places to see, new things to try. In a really short span of time, it feels like I need to cram so much into a period of twenty-four hours. But now? I just feel like going back home.

Maybe it's just being homesick, I miss it terribly.

I met with Tita O earlier this day, still at Gb, for a bit of brunch and midday coffee and for lots of stories and some shopping. It was like before, years before, when I had to wake up after a drowsy night out. Only this time, everything about me is different.

Or maybe, things have really changed.

I used to love the place so much. in awe of the lights. in love with the noise and the chaos. I remember loving walking the streets of A, just walking, because I loved the feeling of being lost in the crowd.

But now, it just feels empty. Like the place makes me feel lonely...

I dream of my lil girl's hugs. and the early morning breakfasts with my lil one with tea and coffee and lola's chatter. I dream of getting back to my old school laid back home town (like right now) and sleeping in my really soft and comfortable bed.

I guess, when you find home, there's just nothing else out there.

And the peace in my heart, it's all there in the lil place called house in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!