Friday, November 5, 2010

Coffee and a Read

The other night, powerbooks sent me a newsletter of the new books to read for the long holiday break. And from those listed, I've come up with a few of my MUST BUY MUST READ selection:

* Paulo Coelho: The complete collection - it includes all 11 books with my most fave, the Zahir, and Brida right smack in the middle. It doesn't really cost much too :D yey!

* The Boleyn Inheritance (Philippa Gregory) - If you loved the movie The Other Boleyn Girl, you must love this book as well. With the way the synopsis is written, you can already say it's one helluva melodramatic history.

* The Story of Edgar Sawtelle (David Wroblewski) - is a tale about a born mute who has lived within his comfortzone, with loving parents and a loyal friend. When life's tragedies befall, he was forced to flee his home, grow up and returns homeward a changed man: strong and determined. MUST READ!

* One Day at a Time (Danielle Steel) - my choice romance novel, just to complete my picks lolz

I've made some room renovations and have put up a nook for me and Coco to snuggle and read a good book- a window seat with a nice book shelf on the side. Will post pictures soon when I finish painting them!

Do-it-Yourself things, love.

1 comment:

  1. i love paulo :)

    dami ko pang pending books na di pa nababasa. inaanay na ata sa shelf. puro kasi computer inaatupag ko..ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!