Thursday, November 11, 2010

Laundry Day on a workday?

I am sooo lazy. I feel too lazy to get up and get ready for work. Some days, I just have that. I feel like I wanted to sleep in, waste my time on the net, read books with little one or do my laundry.

Ha! I'm doing my laundry now. lolz

I figured I can save much if I'd let manang go and do the laundry myself. Additionally, it's gonna be something that's gonna push me to becoming close to being domesticated. Working Domesticated Single Mommie!

AND so, I get to do it on weekends, in between days and nights and end up feeling really tired. And i am about to re-think my decision and maybe throw in the white towel.

BUT not yet. The hurdle is only during the first few weekends right? then it's gonna be smooth sailing laundry. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey mama! Dropping by to let you know that you have an award over at NYASM:)
    http://www.notyouraveragesinglemama.com/blog/?p=4547

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!