Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nightmares



Woke up from a nightmare. And as I couldn't get back to sleep anymore, I tried surfing and writing a bit of material. I ended up here (trying to write something). -- with a few words and a million thoughts swimming.

When it's raining outside, and the morning is too cold to allow us to move early, I always end up settled in this old couch with a mug of hot chocolate I hastily made for warmth and comfort. As I sit here, read some emails and wondered about a number of things, I see the framed photographs of little girl from day 1 to today, and the gloomy mood seems to have easily lifted.

My little girl, in all her laughter and coziness, is my constant source of happiness. 
She is, after all, the unconditional love that I have been gifted.

The world is such a lonely place without people to love and care for; and it's a much lonelier place without people loving you back.

And perhaps, I am lucky enough to be not in that kind of nightmare.

Better thoughts to squelch the depressing thoughts from the depressing dream.
I hope you're having a better Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!