Friday, October 23, 2009

Some room for some more..

Thank God weekend is coming up. I never felt this tired since.. I would wish I could lie in bed and just sleep the whole weekend away. But who am I kidding, it's just most certainly a wild notion that is as fleeting as fashion must haves today..

I read somewhere that the activity begets relevance. Like, if you fill your hours with toil, you get to feel some sort of importance in your life or for someone else's. And i get to think, is it just me being addicted to work? Or I am seriously missing out on something else here?

Maybe it's just random thoughts we get at this ungodly hour. But sometimes, it does cross my mind... Since when did insomnia became my best friend?? It is at this particular hour when you get to think about a million things, scrutinize a million feelings and reorganize a million goals too. Dreams and Wishes alike are rarely pulled out from hidden compartments now though. It's like, they belong to places where only sand and stars exist. But then again, I remind myself of my conversation with Coco at a small island days ago. Lest I forget, I got by my side, the main and the only reason why my dreams have pieced back together in the first place.

So who am i to complain? Why should sore necks and aching backs be even on my worry list. Right? BUT Sometimes, we need some TLC too. :) We're not superheroes where "tired" or "sad" or ... doesn't totally exist. It's just that most of the time, there is NO TIME, to think or feel such things and to entertain such thoughts. And too scared to feel those emotions again. Sometimes, there's just no more room for mistakes anymore. But few weeks back, i feel like there is room for something more. And it's bound to be one huge roller coaster ride, I bet.

NO Time. Little Time. Most of the Time. SIGH. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!