Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Strangers. Again and again.

I met an old stranger last night. I was surprised because it's been a really loooong time. But more surprised that the meeting lasted a fleeting second, and went really okay. No emptiness sitting on my heart. No heavy emotions needed to be sorted out.

It was almost pleasant. Uhm but not really.

When I woke up and saw Coco by my side, I half entertained the idea that someday he's gonna come looking for her. Sometimes though, if i know him right, he isn't gonna. But who knows how the days will turn out. And preparing for that inevitable moment should actually start now.

If i keep on dodging bullets from him, maybe the firing squad will stop.
Few years down the road, I hope things will finally settle down. I think I owe myself some peace of mind. And we both owe Coco that.

That's something he should also consider. That i think I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!