Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat. Treats or Tricks.

I was supposed to bring Coco trick or treating yesterday. But a huge migraine stopped me from even functioning completely.

Attended my close friend Lot's dinner the other night and the four of us, less Cookie, finally had the long awaited get together. It was FUN. FUN. FUN. I never thought I could laugh that hard. talk so much. sing more loudly. or eat some more. But we all did. :) Loy, Lot and Yen and Me- again.. Like the good ol times! A bunch of crazies sharing a lot of shrimps. and a lot of horse. LOL! Cooks, you should have been there...

Never crossed my mind, how sorely i missed those guys. BalLot still yaks a lot. Yaks more than I do! haha Still holds a lot of ideas in a single moment. And shares more in a millisecond. How can your stories never seem to tire us?? Even a game of bejeweled blitz can't keep me from you sharing insights. opinion and more stories. No matter how hard i press the word count button, it just shows infinity. SIGH. :)Buloy, i know ure really serious. I am too. But you don't really have to worry. I know and get what you mean. Completely. lol! But the greatest surprise came in Yen. Haha I love her to death and i gotta admit, the boobs look really good! :p even more than her hair.

Surprises at every turn, we all loved where our individual lives are heading. It's something no one can really understand. Nor fully know. But i guess we found in each other the thing that you call home. No matter how many tricks halloweens allow us to go through. No matter how many pumpkins we'd meet, there's just one nice thing at the end. We all end up with treats more than we could ask for...

Migraine and some, Coco and I still went trick or treating at our own place. Dressed up in crazy costumes and asked Lola for some treats. We got a handful and my coco and i felt way better. Halloween is really something magical. For kids her age and for well, mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!