Friday, November 13, 2009

When I get weak, He is my strength.

I didn't ask for this. And I didn't want it. But it happened. And I'm tired of getting mad. Or getting even. Feeling sad. Or frustrated. Or tired of even feeling so tired. It's true, When something goes wrong, it's just one after another. Rolling down the hill like a huge snowball waiting to explode. And with all that has happened the past seven days, i kinda want to roll over and just die.

Have you ever been so mad you wanted to shout until all the anger is gone? But you can only cry so hard to make it all go away? It's how I feel. And it's something that I know no one can really understand. Some point, I can take it. This time, I don't hundred percent think I can. Not really. My heart says I want to give up. But I know I wouldn't. Not cuz I can't but I really don't want to.

And I remember, my little prayer book and flipping through the pages, i found Psalm 71:9 Do not forsake me when my strength is spent

He will provide what I lack. And will understand what I won't. My God, my personal saviour is my refuge. And it is because I believe in HIM that I do not want to be mad. And resigned myself to be unfeeling. Whatever it is going to be, somewhere,somehow, I know that His Will be done.

And for whatever the point of all the rolled up hurts, He will give me reason. And will give me light. And this will give me renewed strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!