Monday, December 14, 2009

Coming Home

I came back from the Cebu trip really exhausted. But then saw Coco's face as I was coming out of the car, I have never seen anyone light up that way for me. Never seen anyone anticipate my arrival so much! I wanted to cry. Cry cuz i'm overwhelmingly happy. Cry cuz I realize I really missed my Coco. I wanna Cry cuz I wanted to run from the garage to Coco's arms! Talk about drama. But it's true. I really seriously felt that way. And i've never felt so proud to be where I am right now.

When she saw the laptop, she couldn't stopped grinning. And she kept jumping up and down and shouting YEY! YEY! and before I can say let's wrap it up to put under the tree, she started asking if she could use it already. And so, i did let her. And chose the dora outfit as her christmas day present instead.

And you know what's better too? She exclaimed that she'd share her new toys with Christy and Ate Kelly. AND I beam more. My little girl is far from being a self-centered kiddo. And at two, who would believe she thinks about her playmates everytime.

One day, when you'll have a little girl like Coco, you'll understand the feeling. :) And you'll really understand why everything has happened. And how we all get to have the greatest rewards at the end of a really tiring day or week.

Thanks Cocobelle :) I'm really glad you love the presents. I hope you know Mommy loves you more than anyone ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!