Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's like Smoking. I've quit it already.

I'm supposed to be writing about the seamaster chrono already. But I'm still writing on my blog cuz I feel like I need to write more. I feel like I need to write what I have to figure out. And it's killing me cuz I still couldn't figure a lot of things out.

Have you ever had those nights when you get to ask a lot of questions, map out resolutions, and plot some reasons and you still turn out empty handed? This is one of those nights. No. Not really. I'm not thinking at all. Just feeling. And I'm starting to feel, well, weird? And this, hands down, falls into the category of the shittiest days ever.

The agony is this one. Figuring things you cannot really figure. Sorting emotions you cannot really comprehend. Feeling a rainbow of emotions you can't really justify or rationalize. But then again, whoever said emotions can be quantified and labeled and analyzed? This. and This. don't go together. Like the one in Original Sin. In Message in a bottle. In Jerry Maguire. In Meet Joe Black. It sucks.

But we're right, love is like smoking. It's dangerous, cancerous and addictive. But we just can't really quit it. Haha I just had to say that here. It's a gooooood realization. :D

This is the outcome of a long weekend of classic cheezy sappy movie marathon. GRRR.
Seamaster time. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!