Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Finds

All that flying and meetings left me tired, drained and overwhelmed. I missed my little one constantly, I used up my minutes just because I feel like hearing her say "Hi Ma! Ikaw na sad? (It's You Again??)"

I came home with a grin on my face and a shopping bag in tow. I found me and little one pretty dresses for the holiday season! And because I ran into Lady Luck, i'm holding close a few more to search for more great great finds this weekend!

Here are some of the beautiful treasures I found at a really good bargain. I should say, these pieces are bound to take up closet space for a bit of time.

Of course, as shabby as I could be at any given time, most fundamental pieces cost no more than 20USD. Except for the shoes, of course. :D

THE basic white boyfriend polo (ALTHOUGH no boyfriend to grab it from!lolz)



In beautiful contrast with this gorgeous button up in beautiful peach. The stitch of a belt goes well with the leopard flats.

My favorite georgette top that can double as a short summer dress and a blouse on a cool day.



AND my greatest find this weekend: the little black dress which fits PERFECTLY!



that made me feel like the grown up Alice lost in Wonderland.. :D



And this one, is ME with the famous white boa. lolz Maybe I can pass for a Marilyn? or even better!

This weekend, i'm looking forward to another bargain hunting of some more of these great, great finds. :D

What's your great find this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!