Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hei December!

Hello there December, glad to have met you again so soon.

The first day marks the beginning of the closing of the year, and knowing that my 2010 has been quite a lovely one, seeing you again is well, seemingly more pleasant. This first day of the month, I am raising my prayers of thanks for the many wonderful moments I have taken part into and for the many amazing opportunities that have marked the year. I also give thanks for the good news that I hear and for my sister's within-the-reach dream. And of course, for the many beautiful friends I've met along the way.

And along with these little prayers of thanks is my little wish of an equally smooth and maybe a bit more of what was 2010.

Baby girl is still quietly sleeping in, with a bottle of milk in one arm and her lil bear on the other. She gets up and snuggles at my side as I write these thoughts down. Our tree is already up and i'm gonna start wrapping presents over the weekend. And you see, these kind of mornings are exactly what make the year beautiful.

More mornings like this and my heart will stay happy :D

Some snapshots from my grandmother's 92nd. We forgot to order the cake, couldn't find 92 balloons and there have been slips here and there through out the party. BUT yes, it was a wonderful one.

The golden girls, the siblings, my little girl and everyone stopped to greet lola G.









Oh, such is a beautiful, wonderful life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!