Thursday, May 12, 2011

Like No Other ♥

Wow, this morning I greeted sunrise with Adele playing and a cup of wonderful choco. sat for a while, just listening to the a sleepy town waking up. Listened to the sound my heart beating, the thoughts swimming in my head and a little voice from the heavens, telling me how beautiful life is. If only I remember to stop, sit a while and just feel.

It has been ages-- centuries! since I have done this. It's always that I have been so busy or so tired to wake up early and sit out in front- with my thoughts and my heart in the palm of my hand. That's me doing my thing, participating in the rat race.

But today, it's different. I feel like I have settled in nicely into my new job. The people are wonderful, to say the least. The workload is manageable and the whole consumer lending thing is a relief to my tired old, working self.

And it's a bit of a strange feeling. Strange, but really peaceful- really similar to this early morning feel.

Ever since I have decided to jump into this, it has always been me jumping from one place to another; always been me squeezing minutes, dragging proposals; it has always been a mixture of pressure to deliver, unnecessary worry and a constant nagging feeling that I should just relax. AND after much much prodding, I did.

I let go. I sat back a bit, took it a day at a time, a week at a time. And then, I found myself on track. Well, on my way lolz.

I found that there is actually a weekend for me and lil one. There is actually more of that beautiful time together.

Last Sunday was extra special, we celebrated Mothers' Day with a few dvds, some junk food and a whole Sunday at the mall with family. We had sundae and fries, rode the ponies, took a lot of pictures, and went around shopping for little girl's school stuff.

A lot of times, in the middle of US shopping, I found myself wondering where has the three years gone. My baby is already this little girl running around with her pink trolley, choosing nice shoes and water jugs. And being the sweetest girl that she is, she never forgets to throw in a hug, a smile or two my way.

It's the best Mommie's day ever.

And as I sit here and wonder where we will be 20, 30 years from now, I grin on the thought that life is so wonderful when we fill it with beautiful moments.









God has been indeed wonderful to me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!