Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i know such a man.

There's a lot of drama in most of our lives.
There are people who choose to ignore the beauty of drama.
And there are those who live in the drama of it all.

I belong to the many who live within the beautiful scenes of the play and watched it unfold act after act. The only difference here is that I find it more profound to write things and thoughts and chronicle most of it down.

Yesterday, a thought came to me: that i can never be in a relationship when i want it to be so badly, impossibly perfect. But do we strive to attain a perfect relationship by finding the perfect formula? Or is it in the events? In the choices we make?

Or is it in perfecting ourselves?

Or in finding the perfect man?

Ah, the perfect man!

The perfect man is someone who can tolerate my worst and even love me for it. I know such a man. But i am not sure if fate understands our existence.

The perfect man is someone persevering. Constant in his actions and in his words. And even in his ambitions to better himself. I know such a man. But i am not sure if i am ready to love him.

The perfect man is someone who is perfectly my yin to my yang. The shrimps to my olio, the missing puzzle to my otherwise perfectly crafted life.

I know such a man but i don't think we can ever be.

And that marks the perfect man spelling out the perfect relationship an utter impossibility.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, the girl who longs for a happily ever after. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!