Monday, October 22, 2012

Ha Ha Ha Good Laugh before Good Night

Every time I get sick of inner-self conversations, I turn to my favorite blogs for a good dose of laughter and inspiration.

Among the countless sites that I visit, a local blogger/teacher/artist is one of my most favorite:



His sense of humor is very simple, yet "sapul" 
He makes everything seem funny and light
and he writes in fluent Tagalog.

I can never do that. LOLZ 

The blog reminds me of my college days- where a majority (ok, 98% of my blocmates) speak, write and recite in fluent Tagalog to convey absolutely perfect arguments. 

It reminds me of how I spent my first semester not saying anything in class, just because I cannot speak Tagalog, in an un-accented, polished and NORMAL kinda way.

(haha I remember Comm1 vividly--classmate whispering to another classmate: Sa tingin ko pipi ang katabi mo. My seatmate: Hindi, bingi yata. Me and Myself: NO stupids, I just couldn't speak tagalog without fear of being labeled probinsyana forever--- which in hindsight, being labeled as such couldn't be really so bad after all.)

The writer reminds me of my brilliant UP Professors, my matatalinong blocmates (esp Pet and Rey), and my once-upon-a-time dream of teaching a class in UPElbi. (Yikes, did I just really admit it? haha but i digress.. lolz)

And most importantly, the blog never fails to make me laugh. This blog won't fail to make you laugh too!

No effort, I think this guy deserves a rank amongst Pugad Baboy. -- if only I can get through reading the whole comic book of it.

Ha Ha Always good to have a few laughs before hitting the sack.

Tomorrow is going to be a better day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!