Thursday, February 11, 2010

There is a reason why it's called the devil wears Prada

Gossip, controversy and issues have always followed me like a stray cat following a lead. Ever since I was a child, I knew I was not some ordinary person. Humility aside, I knew my life is meant to be complicated. That's why it is this colorful. That's why you are so freakin glued. And so, even if I am not some worthy actress deserving of such attention, I am surrounded by people who just can't keep their tongues from wagging and their mouths from gossiping. And of course, among the headlines and the top topics for discussion is yours truly.

GOSSIP. Makes the world go round. Or at least, that's what most workplaces's got tucked underneath. It has taken over most of our waking moments and has occupied most of our lunch breaks, restroom breaks and even coffee breaks. Where has etiquette gone?

It doesn't surprise me, in fact, I've always kinda expected that. LOL. But for heaven's sake, should you talk about me, talk about facts! Take down notes, speak about reality, or at least, hold conversations similar to the truth. Making false accusations and harsh judgments are really deductions of a pea-sized brain and an even smaller ego. SHAME ON YOU!

If you do not like me, there is a greater chance that I don't even care about you. I am pretty nice if you are pretty nice to me too. And I can keep my head buried in my transactions until I've had enough your taunting. Please, do not wait for me to get up and smack the little bee on the forehead. It certainly ain't a pretty sight. If you have been campaigning against me, thank you. I have never imagined I am worth such a waste of time.

Just make sure that one day, when I have had enough of this BS and I come up to you, make sure you fight me head on. Because I will make it my personal mission to crush the insect to the ground. When I begin to open my mouth, you will not like what you will hear. And if you scare me by blackmailing me by some FU fiction you got somewhere, surprise surprise, I got a few skeletons of yours tucked in my lil Chanel purse.

Good Night Mr Moon, it was a lovely day until that moment. When I rise to greet Mr. Sun tomorrow and smell my freshly baked carrot cinnamons and chocolate moists, I hope the wagging has ended and people has gone back to minding their own business.

Otherwise, it's gonna be the red heels in a prada suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!