Sunday, June 6, 2010

An Open Letter to Anonymous

I didn't know you still stalk my blog? WOW. I applaud your obsession, errr, your determination?

Perhaps it's the vanity of imagining reading about yourself? Or is it the attention that you crave?

There is a reason why this blogspot is not published on your wall, it's because nothing here is for you. Contrary to what you believe in, these writings are my personal rantings and my personal opinion. If you want to read about yourself, go stalk your own Facebook page. If you could, create a blogspot of your own.

Don't you ever get tired of feeling angst towards the world?
Don't you ever get sick of trying to seek sympathy from peope?
Don't you ever get tired of being you?
Don't you ever get sick reading about me, the person you hate most in this world?

That kinda sucks. oh, that's just so saaaaaadddd.

If you hate this blog so much, quit reading through it. You'll only hate me and end up hating yourself more.

Anonymous ei? BS. You just signed your own conviction.

Haters, haters, what will the world be without our dear haters? :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wouldn't be the same without them now would it ;)

    LOVE your blog mama...truly awesomeness

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!