Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHY THE BILLS

Dear CEPALCO,

I stayed home for the first half of my working day because I wasn't feeling too well. My tummy has been making cartwheels and sommersaults since last night And I find it hard to get out of bed and into my element.

Then the electricity reading came. And I was dumbfounded and I felt worse. WTF happened to lower energy consumption? HOW THE HELL CAN MY ELECTRIC BILL ROCKET?! When I already make the conscious efforts in conserving every energy consumption.

I have lessen the hours of turning the air condition on. Since it's the rainy season, we've made conscious efforts in setting it on beyond 8PM and turning it off at exactly 5AM.

I have bought additional avent bottles and nipples so it is absolutely unnecessary to sterilize every day.

I have cut down on FB time and dvd time to cut the unnecessary consumption.

I've switched to night lights instead of keeping one door light open.

I cut down the days of using the treadmill and opted to run in the field.

I seriously cleaned the ref, the aircon filters and I don't use the microwave anymore.

What the hell more should I do and reduce this effin bill?? It's like the more I save, the faster the electricity reading goes. And the more I work, the more bills pile up. Where's the justice here?

Sigh.the amount I pay for my bill is tantamount to a can of Coco's milk, the yaya's monthly salary, Coco's tuition, the lunch meals, the weekend shopping all rolled into one! Imagine that..

Please be considerate and beat this single mom not too much. It gets way overboard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!