Tuesday, August 31, 2010

24 Squared.

I've had the craziest 48 hours! It was running around, jumping up and down, doing cartwheels and chasing the wind in every crammed minute of the day. And I don't know why I just couldn't get myself to sleep just yet.

I feel like, no, not just yet :) Sleep may come too soon, but not soon enough I hope.

Over the 48 hours i've learned that:

I love my friends to death (I KNOW, for the nth time)
My friends love Coco to pieces too (I KNOW :D)
I still love red slippers that scream Floral
I really love really love really love really love shopping and dining out and I deserve such every once in a while LOLZ
I can make mini flags for a sportsevent and teach lil one alternate colors and discover she can count 1-25 without batting an eyelash
Lil one and I love Barbie. and dressing her up and playing pretend.
I need sleep to lose the one big acne (eew);
I do a lot of juggling;
I've learned how it is to have papparazi/celebrity moments;
I can function 101% despite the fact that I've had less than 8 hours of sleep for a straight 3 days.

But for tonight, I'll cut my writing short. close emails. turn off the mobile.

I seriously need, I seriously want. I seriously will sleep a good night slumber.

I heart You August, You've been a crazy happy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!