Friday, August 13, 2010

I heart Coco

I have always lived organizing events for everyone. I loved throwing small parties, organizing a dinner, plays, competitions, a bake sale, a kid's party....... ack. my eyes sting from lack of sleep (6 hours of sleep is already LACK of sleep for me).

Lil One turns three today and I have stayed up most of the night going over the minute details of her school party. I know, it's not grand, but I want it to be perfect. I've run through the sequence of events and my checklist with everyone and repeatedly tell myself that everything is covered.

Then why the hell can't I sleep? I can't even write straight. I'm so excited, I want lil girl to come wake up already so we can start the day's events. lol

The other night, she wanted to play dress up- with which I happily indulged her. She even wanted to take the cam out, with her headband, shades and all. AND she was choreographing her poses herself and telling me how to to do it too. LOL and in the middle of everything, it just hit me. She's growing up too fast in front of my eyes! My lil one is no longer a baby.

AND I said: Don't grow up too fast, Co.

She didn't seem to hear me though, she was busy arranging and re-arranging her dress. Sometimes, you just wanna hang on to that kinda moment, wishing it's always gonna be like that forever. She'll always be a baby for me, I know.

Everyday, I live for those little hugs and the crazy laughter and fun that we share. Has it really been three years? TIME flies so fast! And as we welcome this new chapter, I'm crossing my fingers that it's gonna be filled with more of those kinda moments and a lot of happy times.

HUGS, I love you lil girl.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday little one!! Have a wonderful day!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!