Sunday, August 22, 2010

Learning.. to love red.

Been running all around, shaking deals and making things happen. Hopping from one point to the next, I've thought about shrugging tiredness off my shoulders.

But sometimes, it just gets to you. I slept most of the day. With my eyes still stinging and my head spinning, i've spent a lot of the day watching princess stories with lil one and reading stories from her new book too.

I ate a lot of Durian, baked a lot of cheese cupcakes and drank a bunch of Guyabano shake.

BUT most importantly, this weekend, i discovered a lot about myself.

1. I've learned that I can do things I only dreamed of doing.
2. I am stronger than I repeatedly tell myself.
3. I love the taste of durian.
4. I can last for 48 hours without sleep or rest.
5. I can set aside my personal issues. lol
6. I have matured more than I have hoped for.
7. I have learned to turn a cheek when I am rained with hurtful words.
8. I understand that the world does not revolve around me.
9. I have learned to live with the fact that some actions entail a lifetime consequence and have accepted that with the whole of my heart.
and
10. I am on the right track in raising a beautiful daughter.

and oh, i found the perfect pair of red shoes. and writing about chickens and anti-aging creams. lolz perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!