Sunday, August 8, 2010

Slacking in between Panic

I have been a total slack.

As if my birthday warranted a week of no brain activity, I spent the whole week in total laziness - lazing around with little one too. But I spent my whole weekend with Cocobear. Just pushing crayons and planning her little party.

Today, we spent the first half of the morning packing little mermaid loot bags and finding more goodies to make it brimming full. We both have always believed that it's good luck to share treats on your birthday.

And so, we placed crayons, pencils, sharpeners, toy fishes and bubbles along with wafers, lollipops and jellyaces. AND lil one gave me a high five when lined them up ready to be boxed.

I suddenly remember that I still need to book the balloons and the cake and take a last minute trip to the grocery for additional spag. AND I remind myself that the party is not until the end of the week! SIGH.

What I love most about her birthday party this year is that Coco has a big hand in everything. She helped arrange, organize and has also taken the time to go through the details of the event. She really is as excited as I am. :)

Tomorrow, my lil one's birthday week starts. AND I have managed to stash a lil suprise for her every day until she turns three.

AND as they say in UK, I wish her many happy returns! :)

Love Love,
Mommie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!