Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Much L O V E

By far, this has been the best birthday I've had. No words can aptly describe how truly happy, how truly blessed and how absolutely thankful I am for the beautiful people that surround me and lil one, for the love they give, for the unconditional friendship.... for everything.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. It is very much appreciated.















My friends surprised me with a lovely bouquet and a good lunch and my good friend D created a clip for me too, with friendship captured in snapshots, moments frozen in 5x5s and a note from my only lil sis C. AND I cried. My heart was truly happy. truly thankful for these kinda friendships, these kinda relationships.

I guess, I really could be and am forever a loyal friend, a loving mother and sister and now, certainly a better person than I was 3 years ago.

Somewhere along the road, a few years past, I guess I must have done something right, to have these in my life now.

I don't need much, don't need the world. Just a handful precious and I am at peace.

What a bliss.

Cheers to a beatiful year ahead. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!