Thursday, May 13, 2010

Daydreaming with an Open Mind

Little one tagged along at work today. Spent a few hours playing with iphoto, playing hide and seek, going around with mom's friends, and doing what she does best: being cute. :)

We also went around to shop for a toddler school. AND i almost wanted to puke at the expense and skyrocket tuition fees. :( I know lil one is better off in somewhere with a non-traditional educational system, and she needs to be in a group of kids her age. But the cost of it all, makes me a bit sad. How the hell did tuition fees become that expensive in like, a zap??

I tagged her along so she could choose which one she likes best, but I'm thinking that since she's still considered as a visitor, why pay an exorbitant sum yet? I

She IS a fast learner, she IS extremely inquisitive and she IS really eloquent too. I want something that would help her learn some finesse, help her bring out her artistic side and maybe encourage her to sing and dance more, since she awfully IS good at these!

And I wanted her to make new friends too. Cuz she loves being with people, and you can see her eyes twinkle when she says: Tagu-taguan na.. My friend T told me Coco shouldn't be attending school just yet, cuz she's too young. And that she'll probably lose interest in education when she grows older. BUT when you see your lil gurl having this potential to have an increased 7+ IQ points, could it be sooo bad to actually try and see if this gets any better?

All depends on lil one's decision though. Her interest in school and activities will tell me if it's time to send her to school.

Tonight, we marinated the Honey Lemon Chicken i'm baking for tomorrow's lunch. And she informed me maybe a bit of cayenne pepper should be tossed in. And I grin at the idea, cuz ever since she learned that she could salt, squeeze a bit of lemon and sprinkle some pepper, she has taken this as her personal mission to be my cooking aide.



AND I am surprised at how quickly she picks up.

And so, I dream of my lil one becoming a chef one day. Some days, I think she's going to be ballet dancer. Others, I think a model or an actress. Sometimes, I feel like she really is going to be a nurse or a teacher. And my foremost wish of her to become a doctor. Who knows? She might even be the next Philippine President :D

Yesterday, she wanted to be Ariel the little mermaid. Today, she wanted to be like Mommie- crazy kick ass beautiful LOL. And she gives me a noisy smooch and a bear hug and says a LOUD Good Night Ma, Mwah mwah.

Aww I just love my lil gurl. And Ariel, Chef, Dancer, Mother, Teacher, Nurse, Doctor.... whatever she wants to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!