Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sick on Weekends

Feeling under the weather, i've stayed in bed for the past 18+ hours. But my head still feels like a ton and my clogged nose doesn't help. I feel tired. But I want to do some writing. I also wanna call my sister, but she's probably asleep at 3AM her time.

If I were in an island, with beautiful sun and crashing waves, I would be better sooner!! Me and lil one are such water babies, maybe we can stay in lazy town, swim, watch the sunrises and sunsets everyday and feeding on home grown vegetables and fruits..

If everyday was weekend, I could just write forever.... Stress has finally caught up wth me, I haven't felt this sick in ages. Whattashame, to be sick on weekends! I badly need a vacation. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!