Monday, July 12, 2010

Prince? Or something like that. LOL.

I spent a weekend out of town with a few close friends. Going back to the little island where I figured out I'm ready to write, blog, live again.

Last year, I went there with my little one and I realized how beautiful and serene life can be if we stay still. If we take out all the worldly things and look up to the sky, over the horizon and into our hearts, we realize that everything that we need, we already have. On that slow and sunny October afternoon when my little one hugged me, I got the only confirmation I needed to affirm my completeness.

I am no longer broken. I am no longer angry or hurt, or sad. I am at peace.

This time, the trip painted the world a shade of rose and some aqua clear blue.

Last Saturday, on our ferry ride to Camiguin, I met D. No, my friend initiated the conversation with D. And pushed me into the chitchat along. And for the life of me, I just sat there with a crazy ass worst tongue tie ever. With a few words and a million moments of silence. I was just uhm, not me.

Similar to like, being star struck, or the bolder "love" at first sight, it was just weird.

And the only thing I was able to blurt out was if he wanted some nerds. what a loser, I know!

And so, as my friend J tried to make the conversation rolling, getting up for some unusual "bathroom" break, D and I sat in silence, a few laughs and......

I've never felt butterflies in my tummy or felt like high school in soooo long, it was- no, it IS weird for me. But it was crazy beautiful..................

And gawd, does he have the most beautiful eyes ever.♥

3 comments:

  1. hahahha...what the heck were you thinking? nerds? anyway, i can relate to what you felt. butterflies in your stomach is oh so highschool. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. what the heck were you thinking. that's all you said? hahaha..:P nerds?! at least you did not go to never never land. hahaha...

    butterflies in your stomach is so like highschool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right? and i've got the worst D hangover in ages!! Like, i wanna see him again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!