Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wide Eye-Wonder



Over breakfast, Coco asked me if I would ever decide to get married.

I almost choked on my tea. And I asked her if she'd like to see me get married, wearing a wedding gown and all.

For a moment, I could not guess what's going through her mind.

And she said: Hmmm, Let me think. I don't want you to get married.

And I stifled a giggle. Why on earth would she think about me getting married?

So I said: I think I want to get married someday. But first, we both got to find mommie someone to marry. LOL

Coco: It's like window shopping ma, We can go to the mall later and find you a prince. Like us finding a puppy from the pet shop.

Me: But it doesn't work that way, Co. Sometimes there's just nothing in the mall.

Coco: Then we'll come back another day... (REALLY LONG PAUSE) But I think, Ma, I don't want you getting married, where will I go then?

And my heart broke. I told her she's stuck with me even until she doesn't want to be so. LOL

She laughed and let the issue go.

Grandma shook her head and was about to go on a litany when I said, Lola, I'm never getting married. It's just the way it is. And she let the issue go too.

BUT honestly, I wanna get married someday. Well, I wanna have a wedding someday :) With all the frills, the magic, the love, a blue-eyed prince (YII, someone like D!!).

If only finding the right man for you, finding that elusive prince is as easy as shopping. THEN Maybe, I got a chance to find that perfect moment.

Oh Well, That's a good Sunday dream.

sigh.

I hate questions I cannot answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!