Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stay at Home Mommie

I'm cramming my second to the last article before dinner time. I NEED to submit this ten hours ago. OHMYS*** right?

I am so desperate for something new. I know that this decision to stay with where I am right now was not a hasty one. It was long thought over and long contemplated upon. I know this is the right decision.

But why the hell do I feel so not right? Like I made a huuuugggee ass mistake in doing so. It's all summed up in a few letters, 11 letters to be exact. And my boss is gonna be here again next week.

And as I spent my day at home nursing a bad tummy (SLLLLIGGGHTTT), going with Coco to class and spending time with her kind-hearted teacher and the other equally friendly guardians, drawing circles with lil one, writing articles, attending a healing mass, and cooking dinner - I realized how much I'd love it if I choose to be a stay at home mom.

Don't you ever get these days?

When you just wanna kick off your stilettos and don a pair of flats?
Throw away your stockings and lounge in jeans?
Cook breakfast and afford to stay a minute longer cuz you're not rushing?
Wake up and not cram everything in few minutes, crazy multi-tasking of managing a conversation, putting on make-up and preparing your kid's backpack?
Take your kid to school and have mommy-talks with the other mommies?
Sit down for dinner with your little one?
Sit down for LUNCH with your family and watch your kid go around in circles on her bike?
Have really long and multiple reading-a-story times?


How much would I ever give, just to have that kinda life.

If I had the chance, I would grab it. With arms wide open, I'd welcome that change.

But before that bake me a cake picture, I'm guessing I need to come up with (bummer) reality check. And an action plan where I'd source my cashflow.

Makes me think of:

* holding a garage sale to sell all my shoes, except for my favorite Steve Madden.
* selling kwek2x!
* Selling all my bags!!
* become a part-time traffic aid during weekday mornings. lol, im sure manong traffic aid would wanna retire by now.
* get paid for surfing FB too much.
* offer make-up learning sessions for those who wanna look better
* stop eating, stop sleeping and write write write
* or earn from this too much blogging :)

OR I can pray for a miracle and hope that my family reads this and offer me a job at home.

LOL.sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!