Sunday, February 6, 2011

ACK

The only good thing about being sick is I get to lose weight.lolz
I lost 4kgs in a matter of days, which would have normally allowed me months to lose.
And I'm hoping i'm gonna fit back into four, and keep my normal work-out routine at a minimum.

I have been feeding on nothing but Lugaw. And Malunggay. And a bit of pansit here and there.

Although normally, I would have retained a healthy appetite, the last few days were a struggle to get anything in. Or to keep anything in. And even if I slept and slept for hours, I couldn't get rid of the dark circles under my eyes.

Ack. What a sight.

I need an extreme make-over. Like a hair color. A facial. A trim. A pamper. A bubble bath. A luxurious massage...

I need a pretty day-off... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!