Monday, February 7, 2011

BUCKET LIST of sorts

X - Watch an international artist's concert LIVE - Y's bucket list, with a huge X on the side.

We're off to watch Bruno Mars this summer, and this summer, we're going on a road trip :) Me and the gang are heading out to some good fun, beach and sun. and some! So, as we get busy reserving our tickets, booking flights and finding places to stay in, we just couldn't help but be over the top excited about it.

Well, I know I am. Been grinning like a Chesire cat for the past days, grinning without really caring to know why. OR Grinning cuz I KNOOOOW a lot nowadays. lolz

Anyhow, with all the talk on bucket lists and life goals, it got me thinking, maybe it is time I create a new one. Add up new things, delete some old, maybe make it a more creative and daring.

I wanted to take a peek into Y's list, (so, L, you're right, I wanna compare it to mine!) and as she started rolling her list to me: sky dive, bungee jump, MARRY, travel... I don't know if I can like actually cheat here.

Sky Dive?
Marry?

ULK.

So this year, my bucket list looked like this:

10. Visit our good friends L and C, and spend a whole day shopping. and talking. and just being surrounded by years of solid friendship.
9. 30 Years from now, hold my granddaughter/grandson in my arms and watch the little family I have, knowing I have raised my little girl well.
8. Create my dream kitchen, where one can always find a cup of hot chocolate and banana pancakes.
7. Sit in a corner cafe in Paris, sipping espresso and taking in the beautiful sun.
6. Buy myself a Kate Spade. and throw in another gucci!!!!!!!!!!
5. Conquer my fear of heights: do a canopy walk LOLZ (safe!)
4. Hold little one's hands as she takes on her first graduation march, flies away to College, takes her first diploma, wins her first competition, walks down the aisle, looking radiant and beautiful... I want to be there in all her FIRSTS.
3. Retire as a VP of a bank. (LOLZ, honest!!)
2. Write and publish a book (chicsinglemommie OMG!)

and of course, ULK indeed,

1. Get married to a wonderful guy, who will love me and accept me for who and what I am, and who will love little girl as his own.. and whom I will love equally back. :)

How does your bucket list look like now? Let me know! :D

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha..!! nice one Jel.. :-)
    If # nimo ang Get married, last na cyas ako.. and pwede ra cya dili ma-crash out.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually murag same ra ta Yen, last ang get married, pwede ra pud dili ;P

    But it would be nice if I get to say I Do.. AWWWWWW! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yen: parehas ta anang sky dive ug bungee jump. hahahaha.
    isa sad akong gusto k kana maka perform in a coffee shop/cafe, wala ra bah...acoustic songs.

    @jel: gucci jud ug kate spade. seriously??

    hay nako. isa pa naa sa akong list k mutanaw ug worldcup! huhuhu..naa ko feeling nga lisod kaayo ma crash out ang mga naa sa lista. X_X

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY NOT Gucci and Kate Spade?? :D LOLZ! Hatagan ko nimu lot? ayii!

    Let's add worldcup to our list guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!