Monday, February 7, 2011

Word for the day: EVAH (Everrrrrr)

Lil gurl and I are huddled in bed, watching tangled for the Nth Time and I sit here with my laptop, I pretend i'm watching.

She keeps an eye of what I'm doing and screams: "You're not watching!" everytime the keyboard makes the slightest sound.

And so, suffice to note, I am the most quiet keyboard handler/encoder/writer EVAH.
lolz

The mother/witch in Tangled says that with much class: EVAH and little one has been waiting for that cue, and injects the word in every sentence she could, to put emphasis on her point. EVAH. And I'm just like: whatttt?

During dinner earlier tonight, little girl was quick to point out we've been having noodles for the past N days, and she's sick of it:

C: Ma, misua again?
Me: What's wrong with Misua?? I added real tomatoes this time.
C: You said no more Noodles.
Me: We're still sick, so we eat noodles. Tonight, we eat Misua.
C: THINKS for a really long time and says: So all Chinese are sick most of the time?


GREAT.

C: I'm having Bangus instead. Pla-pla made me fried bangus, without To-yo..
Me: Ok, But you're still having Misua (I'm not letting this go!!)
C: Fine. But you will have to promise not to serve Misua EVAH EVAH EVAH

LOLZ, with both of us rolling our eyes, i conceded. I will never let Misua go anyhow!

So after dinner, we sprinted back and I asked her if we can brush teeth before watching Tangled. And she shrugged and said: NEVAH.

At least, that's an added N to the classy EVAH.

Sigh. Raising a smart daughter is like a never-ending word-fight. And she's just three!

1 comment:

  1. hahahha! evah! so cute...gimme the misua k dugay nako wla naka eat ug misua. :) yum

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!