Sunday, November 18, 2012

94.






94 Years. 
Can you imagine what 94 years could bring to your life?

Must be awesome to reach this stage and be surrounded by children, grandchildren and great grand children.

And to be able to laugh.
Love.
Cry tears of joy.

To be able to live to almost a hundred years of a life well-lived.
Makes you think of classic books like One Hundred Years of Solitude.
Or maybe curl up with the classic Love in the Time of Cholera.

If you sit with Lola and listen to her stories, 
We will know that life has never been easy for her as it will never be for any one of us.
But the life with all its trials and triumphs make the 94 years worth re-living.

She is 94 today.
She has had 94 years of Ups and Downs.
And she plans to live on to a hundred and more.

We hope to share more years with her.
And make each day count.

For the dreams.
For the past that we lived through.
For the present that never fails to inspire us all.

Cheers!

We love you Lola Donya.

I hope one day, when I am old and grey, I would also get to tell a million amazing stories to my daughter (s)(and sons), grand children and great grand children!
I hope one day soon, I'll be able to find my own Florentino too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!