Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy = Boring

Okay, I get it. I am a bore when I am happy.

I couldn't even write STUFF when I am happy and you will be perpetually greeted by a smile on my face you're actually gonna ask if I'm Okay.

I even have to slap myself twice when in the middle of an article or a proposal and I find myself staring at space. just actually staring and SMILING. Crazy I know.

But I am. And as surprising and out of line as it sounds in my life, I think my heart has finally hit the enough bS button and has settled in nicely. I think this is gonna last until the year goes out and a new one comes in. I'm hoping the feeling stays :)

I think I like this feeling better than anything else. So I am thinking of keeping it, locking it and living with it day in and day out.

Not cuz I don't mind not writing much. Or not talking much. But cuz, i have discovered that smiling takes a lot less of an effort than a frown.

Ha!

Take it all in. Cuz the "niceness" that I have hanging around recently is not gonna expire until end of the month. I have a strong feeling it's gonna last way longer than end of the year too.

Yey! Happy thought :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!