Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smoke Freedom!!

I woke up when the world was still dark and everything was still still. I stood outside, taking in the beautiful morning, the cool breeze, the quietness with a cup of green tea in one hand and another in an empty pocket.

I've been out of smoke for about two weeks now, my colds are killing me, my cough isn't going away. But i'm almost there- my one month threshold. And I am on my way to smoke freedom!



It gets a bit trying to write without it. I know, ALL in the MIND. But if you've been accustomed to it, it's hard letting go.. but it's not impossible.

Today, I don't struggle much. But i'm almost sure this is gonna add up to the lbs that I need to lose. And so, despite the oral fixation this has got to be, I'm still gonna close my eyes every time I see green and black.

And everytime I feel like this isn't possible, I go over the reasons that I keen in my pocket and I get back on the track.

Just remember, I WANT to quit. and the WANT should be enough to make it.

Yey, beautiful Thursday and a lovely loooong weekend soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!