Sunday, October 31, 2010

SUNDAYS with old and new memories :D

One Day, I woke up with a little bump.


(At six weeks)

And God told me, the little bump is growing...



(At nine weeks)

After a few trips and some good shopping, the little bump is ready to come out! And i've learned it's a SHE. who will adore zara, shoes and dashing D!




When SHE finally did, I felt my heart leap. felt everything settle. AND I've witnessed my first miracle.



(Coco at 5 days old.)



I laugh when I first heard her giggle..



SHIVERED when I gave her her first bath, wondering how I would..



Watched her sleep, just watched her breathe..


(Coco at 2 months)



She learned to say coo, I cried when she first said Mommy. then out came the words: Tita, Titin, Lamie, Lola...









Then suddenly, she turns 7 months.




AND then started learning to walk..



(Coco at 10 months)

and going on road trips with moi and the family.







Then suddenly, I find this little girl, always running around:D





With her little head sprouting curls here and there




who loves to sing and dance



and make faces




.... And today, she's learned to run around the house with a new mantra. lolz
Still the baby in our family, the light of my life. I heart my little one.




Thanks baby bear for taking the old piks out, I love nostalgic Sundays!!

3 comments:

  1. ang bilis ng panahon at ang cute niya. kulotsky! hehe

    bukas, may manliligaw na yan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Coco is gorgeous and growing up so fast....you're doing a wonderful job mama. Keep rockin~
    xoxoxo

    PS-moved my blog to a new location:)
    http://notyouraveragesinglemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks cc!

    WOW! i love your new site! :D and you have an fb page too... PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts!