Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Banana Pancakes mornings :D


Woke up real early to a cold, beautiful morning. It finally rained last night. The sound of raindrops on our rooftops was a welcome distraction. And with the AC on med, me and Coco snuggled under the covers and slept soundly.. My lil gurl is still in dreamland, with a bit of snoring and some singing in between (yes, she sings in her sleep!)

I crammed my almost last of this batch of articles before the sun comes up and I still feel like writing more. AND that surprised me. I guess, some days, we just get full of ideas and write continuously. Some just dry spells.

The beautiful weather always makes me smile. Something that will always make me feel better than yesterday. better than ever. I don't know where last week went, but I know our weekend was a blast. (thanks, B) and though I try to patiently wait for the stuff, I am just really excited I can't stop talking about it!

And so, I am on my third day of grinning and anticipating! whew.. I should really, really, really be patient!!

But because of all these going on, I realized that I live for:

* rain on dry, hot nights!
* a weekend at the farm with my lil one and the beautiful farm kids
* McDonald's drive through
* Crazy ass lasagna and some ginamos
* unlimited internet connection
* big events to look forward to (like mine and coco's pik, H's debut, J's wedding, D's engagement party, wedding, Coco's birthday, Lola's grand bday- she's turning 92 and yes, Christmas!)
* thirty-minute phone conversations with my lil sis
* beautiful old friends who inspire me, make me laugh and feel blessed
* amazing new ones who inspire me, make me laugh and feel blessed
* seeing my lil girl's face light up everytime I walk into a room
* snuggling in my usual egg of a chair, with a comforter, a cup of hot choco and my laptop for some writing on a beautiful, cold morning
* waiting for great stuff. I love it!

Oh, don't you feel that it's just gonna be a really beautiful week? Love love on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!