Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sneak Peek from photgrapher B

Gmorning Sunday!

Woke up with both my arms aching and my head swimming. Haven't really slept much despite the super tired feeling I had yesterday. Saturday was spent with photographer B, and the shoot did not go according to planned.

AND it was so much better than I have ever imagined!

The mom-Coco shoot rolled into a family photo op- with almost all of us soo ready for a wacky shot. imagine Tito E and Lola grandma posing for wacky. But oh they did! They loved him and the kids adored him..

Despite the heat and the utter dry summer feeling, i saw some really beautiful shots from his cam. The most unlikely locations actually were the best. Shoot was at the farm, with not much frills and sets. Just really fresh, fun and funky* LOL

Sneak peek from Bon Aserios, almost made me cry when I saw it. (I KNOW, drama right?) But well, it was moving.



Check out www.bonaserios.com for a dose of his fresh, fun, funky photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!