Friday, April 30, 2010

Painting everything White.

The funny thing about feeling sad is that i tend to create a lot of space. Because oftentimes,I think the feeling like this kind of lonely or sad is a product of an overcrowded space. an over crowded mind. and maybe a really over crowded heart.

And so, i decluttered my blogspot. I changed pictures, font colors, some writings. For a moment I stared at my new spot's appearance and agree that white has made it brighter. less constricted. more fluid. more happy?

If it was that easy to admit, I would be the first one to shout it out on the rooftops.

If things were created simple, everything else would fall into place.

If I can only, I will.

If I weren't too scared, it might be.

I wish for it, I pray for it. I know it is something I will always hold in my heart. Together with the white picket fences and the lazy weekend afternoons spent baking cupcakes and making lemonades. I KNOW. I WISH.

If, But. When. Why. Only. Then... I wish. Sigh.

But, well. It's just really. NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!