Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Things Happen to those who Patiently Wait. :D

Last night was a bit better than my other black out nights. For the first time in many, I found myself not consciously waiting for the power to come back on.( I know, the power crisis in Mindanao has not yet been resolved. And until elections are rigged, this won't end.... sigh.) Me and lil one spent black out hours searching for good toys/props for the scenes-- in candle-lit, moonless evening.

And we took out her tea sets and grocery carts and we agreed on which bears to bring. OH I'm sure u get the idea now! :)
.
I told my little girl about photographer B's visit at the office earlier yesterday. And some ideas he has for the shoot, which he shared with me. AND YES! OMG! I am excited again! :) When I was at the farm last weekend, I found it impossible to hold a breakfast shoot, with all the flies this season, I am apprehensive, scared, whatever that summer flies will be included in the shooooot....

I know, it's supposed to be artsy and all. But I chose B to do our shoot cuz I love his funky and fun filled photos. Since I do not consider myself or my little ones celebrities, I feel a bit off to even propose a glamour shot. LOL. But I guess I'm just a sucker for life is beautiful, life is fun thingy. Which I think, what photoshoots are all about. To capture wacky moments, crazy times, happy faces..

And so my dear friends, on my quest for the best shoot outfits, dresses, scenes, make up and all.. I figured that I just couldn't get the farm girl out of me or my lil kiddos. Like, it's the best kind of scene that I want to be immortalized. But, for the life of me, Can u give me any ideas on how to glamorize it, even just a bit???

Today, I woke up with a smile on my face and my lil one in a real good morning mood. Weekend starts tomorrow! And we are ready for the little mermaid cupcakes! YES!

My first real life cake/cupcake order will be for lil Skye's 3rd birthday party on Sunday. (My lil one is invited to her swimming party too) And I feel that I could do this.

My affirmation for this week:

I AM CAPABLE. I CAN DO THIS.


Hurrah. What's your affirmation this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!