Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Back,

Finally able to write again. For the past weeks, my mind has been in a hiatus. I couldn't, wouldn't write about my articles. But I kept on reading on the matter and alternating with FB. I've got to close that account, it sucks most of my time.

But when your mind wanders and refuses to sit down and tackle articles, I know my heart must be flying with my thoughts. Daydreaming? I doubt if there's a solo parent anywhere who has time to. lol.

My week started real wrong. Woke up wrong side of the bed, saw the wrong face in the morning, made wrong proposals at work.... But during the course of the days, my world started taking shape. And today being Friday, I will end my work week right.

We have so much to be thankful for. right? And so many reasons to keep a smile on our faces.

Be back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!