Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hopeful. Thankful. Happy.

I woke up before sunrise and for the first time in so many months, I turned on the TV. It was tuned to a local channel and at that moment, they are featuring businesses run from home. Just my luck, they're showing cupcakes. Talk about starting the day hopeful :)

The past weeks, I started writing down the things I am thankful and grateful for. It's one way of affirming the good life and keeping the negativity of the world at a good distance.

*For ice cream days with my lil one and lola grandma.




Makes me feel proud that four generations of C women still leaving pretty trails.

* Summer Sun and splashes in our mini makeshift pool



* Beautiful mess of paints and a grinning Coco who just discovered hand painting





AND of course, what's a weekend without a good bake? Carrot and pumpkin loaf topped with cream cheese.



The good part? I finally was able to bake using squash and it turned out perfectly great!

Have a good one guys, work week may be just around the corner. But everyday can be weekends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!