Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In a bubble wrap. With glitters all aroun!

I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in my mind all this music

And it breaks my heart
And it breaks my heart
And it breaks my heart
It breaks my heart

**********

I read you and God I'm good at it I'm so spot on
Chord shapes in air go press that dissonance if you dare
And you breathing in finesse an innocent
From her partying

And I'm high enough from all the waiting
To ride a wave on your inhaling
And I'm high enough from all the waiting
To ride a wave on your inhaling
'Cause I love you no?
Can't help but love, you know...

***************

so let go, jump in
oh well, whatcha waiting for
it's alright
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown
so let go, just get in
oh, it's so amazing here
it's alright
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown

*****************
I am milk
I am red hot kitchen
And I am cool
Cool as the deep blue ocean

I am lost
So I am cruel
But I’d be love and sweetness
If I had you

I’m waiting
I’m waiting for you
I’m waiting
I’m waiting for you

*************

Waking up so early from sleeping sooo late and listening to frou frou and the rest of the playlist makes me feel okay. despite the lack of sleep. despite the thousands of things running through my head. despite the proposals that I need to finish. despite the fact that my little girl has shots due this week. despite the fact that the nanny wants to enroll in Sunday school. despite the fact that I may forego Coco's ballet classes. despite the fact that i badly want to go away to some far flung beach (and with no internet connection- OMG).

But I won't, I don't panic. It's the attempt to stay still when feeling so restless inside-- keeping quiet and listening to old, old, old music. Yesterday, I walked around with this dream I dreamt the other night. And continually heard Coco's resounding comment that we already prayed for money. I KNOW. I have faith. But I seriously doubted the heavens is gonna slap with a few thousand pesos to cover for anything that we need.

BUT the heavens did. Out of nowhere, unexpectedly, I get this kind of miracle. Not much, but enough. Surely enough to cover the shots, to cover the groceries, to cover the things I have been rolling my head over. AND It has always been like that. When I feel like I'm borderline panic that my moolah runnin short, something, a few actually really turns out. Have you ever had those moments that all you do is just exclaim: Thank You!!

It is a serious relief, from constantly working so hard, writing and baking endlessly and rolling and juggling the bills. Whoever said solo parenting is easy surely hasn't truly experience these late night worries.

Sometimes, I feel that God smiles down on us. and that we have a little fairy hiding in Coco's book shelves. But really, I have a little angel named Coco, who has been on the good side of God. :)

Yes, I think Coco is right then, we can pray even for money. Wonderful. Really wonderful.

Now back to working hard ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!