Friday, April 30, 2010

This thing we call L O V E

I woke up in the middle of the night to see photographer B's link.. and I knew I couldn't sleep back anymore. It's really, serious, the most beautiful i have seen... It is everything I want the pictures to be! Invokes a lot of feelings and it tells a lot of how we really are as a family.

And the part I love most? There's a shot of me and Coco that I am reminded of my mom.

Sigh. It was mom's death anniversary yesterday. And as I went about my usual tasks for the day, I keep think about how there's always a nagging feeling and wonder if I still have her by my side. I miss her. I still miss her every single day. And though I know she is happy in heaven, I also wish that her time here could have been a bit longer.

I wish she could have seen Coco. I wish she could have held her in her arms, hear Coco tell stories, her her laugh.. I wish she could see me being a mom too.

Sometimes, I think, my being a good mom stems from the fact that I had a good one. And that despite the short stint she had in this lifetime, it was all the time it took for her to make me and corie feel very loved.

As she has loved me, I will love my daughter as much also, and even more. I miss you ma, and I love you ever day of my life.

www.bonaserios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!