Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Going Over My Head AAGGGGAAAIN!

I had my nails painted bottle green. And for a moment, I think to myself how can it possibly go well with Filipiniana? LOL.

But that's where funky comes right?

Shoot is gonna be on Saturday. My lil one's outfits are more than ready. Her toys are packed. Her paint stuff is cleaned up. And I STILL wonder how it's gonna play out. Like the worrier in me, I try to tick off everything in my checklist. YES I HAVE a checklist for the shoot!

I've been telling my lil girl about photographer B. Even showed his picture from FB, just so she would be familiar and not hide in the dresser when he comes aroun. BUT knowing my lil one, she'd be perfectly alright when she sees a camera. I KNOW. She lives for that :)

Gawddd, last minute ideas! Last minute cramming! I seriously have to find myself a dress... and I seriously need to finalize all my ideas. (I'm forgetting again that this is NOT my moment! LOL) And see what photographer B thinks. It's always better to go with what the photographer thinks. I mean, his creative levels are waaaaay more than mine. lol

And so, on the other hand, I'm thinking of just bringing these outfits, these toys, these props, and WAIT how Saturday plays out. Maybe spontaneity is the key. Maybe funky and fun will just happen, and photographer B would be there to capture all of em.

Do I really need checklist everything... GROAN. GROAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!